Stretching tag:

MPX multi-touch support

Posted by Think Extraordinary on 1:56 AM 1 comments



MPX now supports multi-touch screens. A new type of event has been added and can be used from touch applications. Automatic pointer emulation allows to use any X application. And MPX enables multiple users to use the desktop simultaneously.Here is the answer for your Microsoft Surface / Jeff Han’s interface-free computing technologies. Implemented with the Linux-based solution MPX, or Multi-Pointer X, a modification of the X Windows Server and the Mitsubishi DiamondTouch screen, this shows things are being developed actively as well in the open-source land.


1 Response so far:

acwo said...

Hi! I'm very pleased you want to link exchange with my blog.
I'll set your link in my "Friends" section, you can add my link into your blogroll too :)
greetings
My Website Title : Funniest Stuff
My WebSite Url : http://tytka.blogspot.com/

Leave a Reply

New Visitor? Like what you read? Then please subscribe to Beautiful Photography Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates in your Inbox. Thanks for Visiting!